5:51 AM

Finally, an update!

Unfortunately, I've slipped to a lethargic blogging state again. I've been busy with grad school, moving my ginormous load of trash (we're temporarily moving to a unit across ours while our place undergoes renovation), and occasional shoots. Also, my grandfather and a childhood friend passed away last week. The latter being brutally murdered, his killer still at large. I pray that his death be given justice.

Anyway, here are a couple of pics from a shoot last week held at Pacific Village Alabang.




Photographer: Chico Limjap
Model: Phoebe Rutaquio


For the above looks, I used the following products:

Face:
mix of MAC studio fix fluid in NC20 and NC45
Kryolan Camouflage Creme in D4 1/2
MAC blush in Eversun
Coastal Scents contour palette
The Body Shop Sparkle & Shimmer Powder in Sunset Peach
Art Deco Camouflage Fixing Powder

Eyes:
PAC quad eyeshadow
Gino McCray eyeshadow in blue
MAC fluidline in blacktrack
Maybelline Vivid and Smooth eyeliner in Forest

Lips:
MAC in freckletone
Nyx gloss in Cafe Latte


In other news, I decided to join the Elf pool organized by fellow GT member September.

I have been intrigued on the E.L.F. studio line ever since its launch. I was surprised that our local stores already carry the studio line but only the brow powder and the concealer. So I decided to order the following items:

Complexion Brush
Bronzer in Golden
Eyebrow Treat & Tame in Dark
Blush & Bronzer compact

The Studio Line is currently on sale so I got it for 75% off. Estimated date of arrival will be mid October. So for those interested, the order pool is open til tomorrow for the Studio Line and til August 25 for the mineral and regular line. :)

9 comments:

- - aika - - said...

omg love this soooo pretty :D

AskMeWhats said...

wow on the pretty model and the wonderful makeup and photography! :) You are so busy!!!! Do take a breather ok?

mszcheysser said...

Sorry to hear about your grandfather and your childhood friend. He was murdered? OMG. That's crazy! Hope they find the killer. Yikes!?

On a lighter note, the model is very pretty! LOVE THE MAKE UP :]

Hope everything turns out for the better, for you! Good luck with grad school, you smart girl!

Tara Cabullo said...

Sooo pretty! :) Glad to see you blogging again. I'm so sorry to hear about your grampa and childhood friend, though. I will include them in my prayers..

Crystal said...

OMG i love it steph! it's so pretty! i'm sorry about your loss dear.

Steph said...

aika: thanks sis! :)

nikki: thanks so much! the model is really pretty :)

cheysser: yes, he was tortured and murdered :( anyways, thank you! :)

tia: thanks! hope i can blog continuously again lol

crystal: thanks! :)

Aline said...

I am so sorry for your losses.

She looks beautiful, you do amazing work!

louis luzzo said...

I'd like to use (with credit of course) a photo from your old blog in an article I'm writing.
Please contact me through my blog: www.kitchenrap.blogspot.com
If I don't hear from you by 12/11 I'll assume it's a no and look elsewhere.
Thank you.
Your image is this one: http://makeupdweeb.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/honey.jpg

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Post a Comment